Sunday 3 April 2011

Training update 3/4/11

Jo and I's planning for Lands End to  John O Groats (LEJOG) is starting to take shape above is my high visible jacket, for the long cycle ride. My Mum and Dad have been fantastic, with my Mum taking Jo and I plus our bikes to Lands End and my Mum and Dad are meeting us at John O Groats and are going to take our bikes back, this help and support is much appreciated.
Above picture is the water tower where we meet for the Sunday run with the club.
Picture of the suspension bridge in the distance, from the towpath
view of the gorge from just out side Leigh Woods
View as we are just about to run onto the suspension bridge
The run today was hard, we ran farther, about 16 miles and faster than I wanted too. It was an enjoyable run though mainly down to Bristol been a great city to run in and having fantastic people to run with. Only two weeks to my E Exmoor marathon on the 16th April, it is going to be a hard run and probably take around 6 hours.

It is starting to get warmer, so I need a shave and a haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment