Tuesday 2 August 2011

Lots going on 02/08/11

I am currently in training for my first half distance triathlon, in the new forest on 25th September 2011, distances are 1.9 Kilometer swim (1 1/4 mile) 56 mile bike and a half marathon (13.1 mile) run. I did my fastest time for some time in a 10k recently 41:50, I am swimming regularly, spinning regularly, I cycled 50 miles on the weekend and  am attending running club. I have a half marathon, and a Olympic distance triathlon coming up, so lots of training. I have also got to start thinking which marathons I will do next year.

While cycling LEJOG I asked Jo to marry me and she said YES!!! and we have decided to marry in November 2011, so we have a marriage to arrange and of course hen & stag parties.

It is also looking likely that we will have to move out of Bristol :-(, due to work commitments. I currently have essays to complete for my university course :-(.

I also received a call from the Olympic authority saying I had been nominated to carry the Olympic torch through Bristol, I was nominated by a local councilor who saw my article in the  Bristol evening post about my A-Z in marathons :-) I will be informed at a later date if I have been successful.

I think that covers it all OH it is of course AFC Wimbledon first league 2 match on Sat 4th August against Bristol Rovers, so I will be traveling to Kingsmeadow for that match,COME ON YOU DONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment