Wednesday 4 July 2012

Update 4/7/12

 The Lido where Jo and I did the Aquathlon
Me in my Olympics uniform

Jo and I have completed two long runs, one with our new running club and one with our old running club. Both runs were enjoyable. One was along the Thames tow path and the other was along the cotswold way.

We also competed in the Aquathlon (picture above) at Tooting Bec Lido, which was a 1000 metre swim and a 7.5k swim. Jo was quicker than me as per normal. it was a fun event and a great way to spend a mid week evening.

It is not long now until the Olympics. I am volunteering I have my shifts and as you can see from the above photo I also have my uniform. I am travelling up to London on Monday to find out about my role, but I will also see the Olympic park.

Jo and I have an Olympic triathlon this weekend, a marathon the weekend after and a half marathon the weekend after that.      

No comments:

Post a Comment